Why professionals prefer and use Appraisals and Sales by Julie McClure, Inc. to handle the personal property of their clients.
- 44 years of continuous service in the Sarasota, Bradenton area
- Perfect record with the Better Business Bureau
- All client funds deposited in an escrow account
- Liability insurance for slip and fall
- Full time bookkeeper
- Prompt payment in 10 working days from the conclusion of the sale
- Julie McClure is a well qualified appraiser who will recognize the rare and unusual and who keeps abreast of current values.
- Knowledgeable, professional staff, many of whom have more than 20 years experience.
- All cash and valuables located during preparation for a sale will be returned to the estate representative at no charge
- Julie McClure will assist with shipping and distribution
- Julie McClure does not buy sale merchandise as that would be a conflict of interest.
- Julie McClure neither accepts nor pays a referral fee (finder's fee) so you know that referrals are not influenced by such fees.
- Julie McClure does not put her own property or that of dealers in a home and call it an "estate sale."
- Suggestions for owners and personal representatives
All personal property earns money when the most advantageous market is located.
"With my experience and my long developed network, I can contact the collector, the specialist dealer or museums to reach that desired market," For instance:
- Kitchenware, linens, tools are easily marketed because everything appeals to someone - landlords, newlyweds, snowbirds, students.
And keep these cautions in mind:
DON'T get an urge to clean it all out You might dispose of valuable documents or items. Would you recognize a "Susan's Tooth" worth $35,000? A $10,000 painting? A Tiffany vase? A rare teapot?
DO dispose of perishable food and all medicine. Claim or disperse recent family photographs and personal papers. Save insurance appraisals and receipts for personal files.