Why professionals prefer and use Appraisals and Sales by Julie McClure, Inc. to handle the personal property of their clients.
• 30 years of continuous service in the Sarasota, Bradenton area
• Perfect record with the Better Business Bureau
• All client funds deposited in an escrow account
• Liability insurance for slip and fall
• Full time bookkeeper
• Prompt payment in 4 to 7 working days
• Julie McClure is a well qualified appraiser who will recognize the rare and unusual and who keeps abreast of current values.
• Knowledgeable, professional staff, many of whom have more than 10 years experience.
• All cash and valuables located during preparation for a sale will be returned to the estate representative at no charge
• Julie McClure will assist with shipping and distribution
• Julie McClure does not buy sale merchandise as that would be a conflict of interest.
• Julie McClure neither accepts nor pays a referral fee (finder's fee) so you know that referrals are not influenced by such fees.
• Julie McClure does not put her own property or that of dealers in a home and call it an "estate sale." Suggestions for owners and personal representatives
All personal property earns money when the most advantageous market is located.
"With my experience and my long developed network, I can contact the collector, the specialist dealer or museums to reach that desired market,"
• A fishing reel sold for $35,000 at auction.
• A tea table brought $1-million.
• A Buddy-L tugboat sold for more than $11,000.
• Kitchenware, linens, tools are easily marketed because everything appeals to someone - landlords, newlyweds, snowbirds, students.
And keep these cautions in mind:
DON'T get an urge to clean it all out You might dispose of valuable documents or items. Would you recognize a "Susan's Tooth" worth $35,000? A $10,000 painting? A Tiffany vase? A rare teapot?
DO dispose of perishable food and all medicine. Claim or disperse recent family photographs and personal papers. Save insurance appraisals and receipts for personal files.